Notice of Privacy and protection of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (“The Law”), INSTITUTO MEXCOL PROFESIONALES EN MEDICINA ESTÉTICA Y HOLÍSTICA, S.C., (in the United States, USA) INSTITUTO MEXCOL PROFESIONALES EN MEDICINA ESTÉTICA, BELLEZA HOLÍSTICA, L.L.C., (hereinafter “THE COMPANY”), makes the following available to its customers, suppliers and the general public who for any reason provide their personal data, jointly or separately, the following:
NOTICE OF PRIVACY
Identity and address of the person responsible for collecting your data: INSTITUTO MEXCOL PROFESIONALES EN MEDICINA ESTÉTICA Y HOLÍSTICA, S.C., with address at Calle Francisco Petrarca number 321, 5th floor, Colonia Polanco V Section, Mayor’s Office Miguel Hidalgo, C.P. 11560, Mexico City, (in the United States of America USA) INSTITUTO MEXCOL PROFESSIONALS IN AESTHETIC MEDICINE, HOLISTIC BEAUTY, L.L.C., with address at 1650 Sand lake Road suite 103 Orlando, Florida 32809, is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use given to them and their protection, through INSTITUTO MEXCOL PROFESIONALES EN MEDICINA ESTÉTICA Y HOLÍSTICA, S.C., INSTITUTO MEXCOL PROFESIONALES EN MEDICINA ESTÉTICA, BELLEZA HOLÍSTICA, L.L.C.
- Purpose of processing your personal data: Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
1) Provide the services requested by you;
2) Inform about changes or services that are related to the one contracted or acquired by the client;
3) Comply with obligations contracted with our clients;
4) Carry out internal studies on consumption habits.
3) DATA COLLECTED
- Information that will be collected from the owners: For the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, we can collect your personal data in different ways: when you provide it to us directly; when you visit our website or use our online services, and when we obtain information through other sources that are permitted by law.
- Personal data that we collect directly: We collect your personal data directly when you provide it to us by various means, such as when you give us information in order for us to provide you with a service. The data we obtain by this means may be, among others:
1) Full name.
2) Display of official identification.
3) Degree of studies.
5) Private telephone.
6) Cell phone.
- Personal data that we collect when you visit our website or use our online services:
1) Full name.
2) Degree of Studies.
4) Private telephone.
5) Cell phone.
- Sensitive personal data: We inform you that this company will not collect and process sensitive personal data that includes, among others, racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions. , sexual preference.
- Video recording: Likewise, it is made known to you that THE COMPANY will monitor the virtual meetings of the training courses, which may capture images and sounds for security, surveillance and assistance purposes, without this implying that data is collected additional personal data that allow the owners of said images to be associated or identified, guaranteeing at all times the reasonable expectations of privacy with strict adherence and respect to the honor of the video-recorded persons. The monitoring staff will proceed to its storage only in cases where they identify irregularities or the possible commission of illicit acts, which may lead to the exercise of the corresponding legal actions.
- Consent: Whenever the data collected is essential for the purposes of THE COMPANY for the services it will provide, in principle it will be understood that by providing your personal data by any means, you tacitly and expressly accept its treatment in the terms established in the this privacy notice. In the same way, you authorize THE COMPANY, to use your personal data provided jointly or separately to: identify, locate, communicate, contact and inform you through any means permitted by law, including electronic means, regarding all aspects related to the provision of services established between the Responsible and the owner, in accordance with the terms established in this Privacy Notice.
5) OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT E L USE OR DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- If you do not want your personal data to be processed for the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, we would greatly appreciate it if you did inform us, directly at the address of THE COMPANY or by sending your decision to the email email@example.com or contact customer service at number 5556016234.
- However, in the event that you decide to express your opposition to the processing of your personal data, you must take into account that this will imply that, if you wish to know any communication or Agreement related to the matters of the provision of services, you must go to the address of THE COMPANY, personally or through a duly accredited Representative by power of attorney and to the satisfaction of THE COMPANY.
- In the cases in which THE COMPANY receives from you information that identifies you or makes you identifiable through remote or local means of electronic, optical and other technology communication, it will be understood that THE COMPANY will not require your consent for the treatment of your information. your personal data, as they are publicly accessible sources, provided that the site where the personal data is located is designed to provide information to the public and is open to consultation.
In the same way, it is understood that, in the event that THE COMPANY does not receive firstname.lastname@example.org by email or notify customer service at the number of its decision to the contrary, it will be understood that there are unequivocal signs through 5556016234 which you tacitly and expressly grants your authorization for the processing of your personal data, in terms of the provisions of article 8 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
6) RIGHTS TO ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION (ARC RIGHTS)
- You have the right to know what data we have collected from you, what we use them for and the conditions of use we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in the event that it is outdated or inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification), that we eliminate it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used properly (Cancellation ), as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition).
- In the event that it is in your interest to exercise your ARCO rights, you must submit your request in writing addressed to THE COMPANY, either directly at your address, or you can send it to the email email@example.com or contact to the client at number 5556016234. Said request must contain the following:
1) The name of the holder and the indication of the address or other means in which he wishes the response to his request to be communicated;
2) The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner;
3) The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, and
4) Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
- The determination adopted by THE COMPANY regarding the origin of your request, will be notified within 15 business days following the date on which your request is received.
- It is important that you take into account that, in your case, the delivery of the information that you require, will be provided only personally or through a duly accredited Legal Representative.
7) DATA TRANSFER
- In accordance with the Law, we inform you that THE COMPANY will share the personal data that we have collected from you with people, companies, organizations and authorities other than us, which meet the following purposes:
1) The execution of the various legal acts necessary to obtain and provide the services;
2) When the transfer is necessary or legally required to safeguard a public interest, or for the procurement or administration of justice;
3) When the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process;
4) When the transfer is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the person in charge and the owner;
5) Others expressly indicated by the Law.
8) MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to make changes or updates to this privacy notice at any time, for the attention of new legislation or jurisprudence, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products, market practices, news requirements and/or modifications established by the Law.
- These modifications will be available to the public through our website www.institutomexcol.com
- Last update October 01, 2022.